Washing & Sanitizing
- Members must apply hand sanitize or wash hands upon entering the building.
- Sanitizing products are available in the Fireside Room, Member Bar, Terrace, and Summit Room.
- Members must wear a mask as they enter the building and as they walk around the building.
- Members may take off their mask when they arrive at their table.
- All customer facing staff must wear a mask at all times.
- Front desk personnel will wipe down door handles and high contact areas located on the first floor at least once per hour.
- Outside attendants will wipe down door handles, pool ladders, tables between turns, and other high touch areas at least once per hour.
Sanitizing buckets and rags are placed at all picnic tables and at various spots throughout the pool deck.
General Safety Measures
All tables are set "socially distant" and we will monitor that they are not moved. Table size is limited to six.
Plexiglass has been installed at the Varsity Grill Bar with a space to pass food and beverage through.
Wait positions will be marked with tape on the floor of the Varsity Bar (just in case a line forms).
Single Use Bathrooms
Bathrooms will be available on the first floor and only one person will be allowed at a time. Locks have been installed.
Front Entrance Only
Members must enter through the front door and check in at the Membership Desk. The poolside entrance will be locked.
50% Capacity Swimming Pool
The University Club is limiting the pool to four groups (6 people max) per time slot.
Outdoor Member Experience
Reservations must be made through the Member Portal where you can choose where you want your dining experience.
1. Make Reservation
To make a reservation, login to the Member Portal with your member number.
2. Check In
On the day of your reservation, enter through the front door and check in at the membership desk to receive your table number.
3. Place Dining Order
Place your order in the Member Portal and you will receive a notification when your order is ready. You will then pick up your order at the Varsity Grill Bar.
Note: This platform is not quite ready yet
Upper Dining Decks
Grigg's House Lower Yard
Outdoor Fitness Studio
Indoor Member Experience
Indoor usage is currently for coworking and fitness.
Members can choose to utilize the club between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm for this purpose. There will be no coffee or water service for the time being.
Members must remain socially distant and mask wearing is strongly recommended.