Washing & Sanitizing
- Members must apply hand sanitize or wash hands upon entering the building.
- Sanitizing products are available in the Fireside Room, Member Bar, Terrace, and Summit Room.
- Members must wear a mask as they enter the building and as they walk around the building.
- Members may take off their mask when they arrive at their table.
- All customer facing staff must wear a mask at all times.
- Front desk personnel will wipe down door handles and high contact areas located on the first floor at least once per hour.
- Outside attendants will wipe down door handles, pool ladders, tables between turns, and other high touch areas at least once per hour.
Sanitizing buckets and rags are placed at all picnic tables and at various spots throughout the pool deck.
General Safety Measures
All tables are set "socially distant" and we will monitor that they are not moved. Table size is limited to six.
Front Entrance Only
Members must enter through the front door and check in at the Membership Desk. The poolside entrance will be locked.
Outdoor Member Experience
Upper Dining Decks
Grigg's House Lower Yard
Outdoor Fitness Studio
Indoor Member Experience
Indoor usage is currently for coworking and fitness.
Members can choose to utilize the club between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm for this purpose. There will be no coffee or water service for the time being.
Members must remain socially distant and mask wearing is strongly recommended.