Floor Supervisor/Manager on Duty
This position oversees and ensures the smooth operation of all front of the house facilities, member and guest experience and staff performance though out the course of a shift. Works directly with the management team on topics ranging from cost of goods, labor costs, staff training, FOH cleanliness and repairs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fine/Upscale Dining Restaurant experience required
- Some experience in a supervisor role
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- High-energy, outgoing personality
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance
- Must have a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
More About the Organization:
Long known for its hospitality and charm, the University Club of Saint Paul offers its members and guests beautiful dining rooms, meeting and banquet facilities, state-of-the art athletic facilities, at both the Summit Avenue clubhouse and the Saint Paul Athletic Club. Steeped in tradition and rich in history, the University Club of Saint Paul is a private social club that has served the metro area's business, professional, and social community since 1912.
The University Club of Saint Paul is defined by its members and the lifelong friendships that are made here. For those couples married here, the Club provides a lovely backdrop for the wedding memories they will share for years to come. Offering both quiet spaces and at time raucous events, the Club hosts special member events throughout the year, elegant dinners in the private dining room overlooking the Mississippi River Valley, memorable summers by the pool, and a welcoming home away from home. The University Club has been Saint Paul's neighborhood club for generations. The tradition continues - better than ever.
The University Club of Saint Paul team offers a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you to join the industry's best hospitality crew in the Twin Cities. Apply above or submit your complete resume to MStone@UniversityClubofStPaul.com.